January 18, 2018
Episode 42 - Don't say Blockchain
An Interview With Daniel Sieberg
- Some insider information as Errol continues his journey to get to get to the heart of the Google Memo story.
- Zac thinks that in a world powered by sockchain there definitely would be an archive available of Dan’s self described terrible embarrassing first CNN television interview from many years ago.
January 11, 2018
Episode 41 - Disruptive Leadership
An Interview with Andy Davis
- Errol’s mission in life is to break down all the silos.
- Zac thinks Andy is an inspiration for all the suckers who think entreprenuership is the only sexy job; you can have a blast being a disruptive leader in any size company.
January 04, 2018
Episode 40 - Meditation in Tech
An Interview with Morgan Dix
- Errol is listening to Morgan’s podcast.
- Zac thinks Morgan’s voice is soothing just like Pema Chödrön’s.
December 28, 2017
Episode 39 - Year in Review
5 Questions to end 2017
- Errol sounds like he knew the questions in advance if you ask me.
- Zac definitely didn’t.
December 21, 2017
Episode 38 - Cold Showers
An Interview with Brandon Powell
- Have you seen Errol’s instagram lately? He practically lives in an ice bath.
- Zac is recommitting to try cold showers in 2018. “Just f’ing do it”.
December 08, 2017
Episode 37 - Getting to the Next Level
An Interview with Paul Singh
- Errol’s favorite quote: “All of you are probably operating at 60% right now. You think you are operating at 100%, but you are at 60% and its a damn shame.”
- Zac’s fave; Paul on how to brute force Notability; “get yourself on a stage somewhere on the planet, once a month every month for a year…”
December 08, 2017
Episode 36 - Civil: Decentralized Journalism
An Interview with Matthew Iles, Founder of Civil
- Errol was so inspired by Matt that he wrote a follow-up blog post about Distruptive Leadership.
- Zac is pondering an idea: A Civil newsroom + financial journalism + sweet data visualization to re-imagine Bloomberg News!